Increasing well delivery efficiency through enhanced scheduling
- Close to losing a lease because your well delivery schedule doesn’t take expirations and continuous development days into account?
- When your manager wants to know the cost of your drilled inventory, does it take more than a few seconds to give an accurate answer?
- When your well delivery budget is altered does it take you more than 10 minutes to reschedule your project?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions you’re not alone. 8 out of 10 oil and gas operators use scheduling software that doesn’t effectively support well delivery projects. They employ a manual process that’s time-consuming, error-prone, laborious, and that doesn’t take business objectives into account. This can lead to higher costs, loss of production, and lowering of shareholder value.
Our White Paper “Increasing well delivery efficiency through enhanced scheduling” explains the limitations of simplistic scheduling software, and describes how Actenum’s DSO/Upstream and DSO/CX software tools ensure that well delivery schedules are always optimized, and that accurate and reliable information is available 24/7.
Is your drilling program on track to efficient production?
Does your scheduling solution address the well delivery value chain – from acquisition of land, through all of the operations required to deliver wells, to production of hydrocarbons? If you’re like a lot of companies the answer is “no”. The fact is, while more operators than ever are digitizing their operations and becoming smarter about data analytics, they also need to consider the advantages of selecting scheduling software that properly addresses the needs of a drilling program.
Our White Paper “On schedule to more efficient production” explains why having the right scheduling tool makes all the difference to drilling programs. It illustrates advantages of selecting scheduling software that properly addresses the comprehensive needs of a drilling program including, contracts and blackout periods, program milestones, cycle time targets, lease obligations, accurate materials, cost, and production forecasting plus more that have a major impact on your business goals and program risk.
Increasing efficiencies in maintenance work through automatic scheduling
- If you’re using multiple additional applications or spreadsheets and manual calculations, how quickly can you readjust if an unexpected event happens?
- If there are any medical issues at the facility and crew members are out, what will be the impact on the maintenance schedule?
- If you could reduce non-productive time a little more and still complete the work on time, how quickly could you tell your manager much money that will save?
If you don’t have the answers to these questions, you’re in the company of a great many others. As a maintenance manager, you may have to schedule hundreds of maintenance activities each day, some of which may be critical. But if the software you use to build and manage your maintenance schedules is out of date or unsophisticated, the result can be higher costs, equipment breakdown and ultimately, a halt in production.
Our White Paper “Achieve Greater Efficiencies in Maintenance Scheduling Automatically” explains the obstacles maintenance managers face, and how AI-powered Actenum Scheduling Software can automate and schedule maintenance activities faster, more reliably, and more accurately to significantly increase maintenance efficiency, improve productivity and save time and resources.
The company is very dedicated to the software and its clients and that’s what makes Actenum scheduling software a great product. The technical and sales staff are responsive and very easy to work with.