May 4, 2021
The Drill Down Podcast: Improving Drilling Scheduling with Actenum’s Owen Plowman
In this episode of The Drill Down, our topic is “How improving drilling scheduling can benefit operational performance – more importantly, how not to miss your targets.”
We’re really happy to share more about improving operational performance at this time of unprecedented challenges in our industry – answering questions like:
- What are the challenges to operators as they manage their drilling program schedules?
- Operationally, this must be particularly applicable to shale plays – steep decline curves, multi-pad drilling, huge volumes of water and sand, and the frack crews. True?
- Can you share case studies where operators have seen payoffs by improving schedules?
- Who needs to be involved with this process to achieve some of these efficiencies?
- What are some unique capabilities of the Actenum scheduling software application?